18 May Arise Celebrates National Work from Home Day
Today brings to close an eventful week for Arise Virtual Solutions in the UK. It also marks the National Work from Home Day, which brings the Work Wise Week 2012 to an end. Today 18th May is the 7th annual National Work from Home Day, which encourages people to work from home for the day instead of commuting to their usual place of work.
We think Work from Home Day is a great idea. It gives both the workforce and the organisation a taste of the kind of mutually beneficial and sustainable working relationship which many organisations and WAH (Work at Home) agents are already enjoying.
Arise’s clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Best available talent located anywhere: sourced countrywide, not limited by proximity to a particular centre
- On-demand staffing model to ensure optimized coverage: resources scheduled in 30 minute segments to cover daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal peaks
- Business Continuity: our resources are home-based spread across regions, resulting in business continuity in response to extreme weather or transportation issues.
- Performance: our virtual agents choose the brands they service, invest in becoming certified and setting up their home office, and are paid based on performance.
- Pay for results: we contractually commit to the results that are important to each client.
Find out more about the Arise model at www.arise.com